
I've only been on Weight Watchers for TWO DAYS (this being the second day), so technically a day and a half and I'm already going nuts for sugar and chocolate. I'm eating my 94percent fat free popcorn so fast that my cube neighbor thought I was running the vacuum over here.
I know it's been awhile since posting. But hey, give a girl a break. I've been busy. Not to mention looking longingly at the sunshine outside and wishing I was out there instead of in here.
So, what have I been up to....hmmm....nothing productive or earth shattering. Travis and Brett had a conversation in the church parking lot the other day (I found out later) about what "t*sticles" really are. It went something like this:
"Hey Brett, stop punching my t*sticles", "What are t*sticles Travis", "you know, your weiner." Someone please tell me that all this body-part talk is part of a growing boy's vocabulary. I need some reassurance. Especially since a new couple attending our church overheard the whole thing and felt obligated to tell me that my boys have a way of "telling it like it is". It was my fault for asking them what they meant since I hadn't heard the conversation myself. Of course the rest of the day was spent listening to Brett quietly repeat the "t" word to himself and giggling. And me trying desperately to explain why it isn't necessary to keep talking about it, especially AT CHURCH! I guess that's the price you pay for living on a farm and knowing the proper anatomy of bulls and cows.
Tracy is having issues with what she wants to be when she grows up (she's 7). She "really just wants to be a mom and take my kids to the pool and stuff but there are so many things I like to do and I just don't know how to choose, like painting and cooking, and animals and i'd really like to work in a flower shop and have a husband and 3 kids, mostly girls and i'll take them to the park and........." I tend to zone out at about this point. Sounds like I'll be saving up for her college M.R.S. degree.
Well, I'm down to the half-popped kernels so I think I'll sign out and track down a Diet Coke....
Wisdom from 8-ball:
Will I ever get my summers off again?
8-ball says: Not in this lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
you crack me up - the t#sticl*es talk is a boy thing. After a year, Brendon still thinks it's funny when we take an off ramp here to say ausfahrt (German word for off ramp) really loud and laugh...Boys...
Yeah, bathroom humor never dies!
I love the picture gal! I laughed so hard when I saw it b/c I could relate with the thought. Starving yourself to the point where you shove bland plain popcorn down your throat so fast, as if it was the best stuff ever! Keep up the good work on the diet. You go girl!
Post a Comment