
Travis and Murdock play catch with Murdock's soccer ball. I might add that ALL balls left outside now belong to Murdock. As well as toy cars, golf clubs, baseball bats, etc.


Travis's 10th birthday was themed after "Survivor...Play to Win". It was a blast. And it included an intense water fight among the hay bales.


Travis's school musical was last night. He busted out the moves. He played the part of a farmer...imagine that! The second pic shows what Little Brother thought of the performance.
It's deadline week at work so I'm few on words today. You'll have to suffice with what I've provided. The morsel is sweet! Taste and enjoy. Now go forth and watch some funny videos on YouTube. My newest fave is a chase scene from Star Wars set to the tune of the Benny Hill theme song Yakety Sax. haha hoohoo haha....oh, the snorting never ends.
Question: Will my gas light come on in the Honda on the way home?
Eight ball says: YOU BET SUCKA {ka-ching}

1 comment:
Oh, where do I begin? I love the picture of Travis doing his version of the "Boot Scooting Boogie" and the response picture from brother Brett. I love the picture of Travis and Murdock playing with the soccer ball. Finally I'm glad that it's finally warm and the Kneis family can once again begin having fun outside again, including survivor days and water fights! I love it all!
Post a Comment