Seriously, I love Photoshop and thanks to my friend J9, I have found a new website that touches every one of my interests....well, MOST of them : )
It's called Thepioneerwoman.com and there's a section of Photoshop quick tips that is to die for. So I played with it this morning and very quickly (talking 2-3 minutes) I found a photo that one of my kids had taken during a fit of boredom at a graduation reception. And I applied some of the quick tips to "enhance" said photo. And here are the results:
BEFORE:
And AFTER:

Pretty cool don't ya think? Anyhow, if you're bored, or just looking for some photo fun....or like looking at pics of cowboys. Visit the site above and have some fun.
Question: Is Photoshop just for geeks? 8 Ball says: Not in this lifetime!

1 comment:
WOW! what a great blog you turned me onto! Thank you for that most excellent of links!
Post a Comment