Can you feel it? The waves lapping at the shore, the birds singing, the cabana boy bringing the pina colada...well, maybe not so much. BUT, I did finish the cashier booth mural last night. I've posted the progression. I must say, mural painting is one of the funnest things I've done. So if you know anyone out there looking for some wall action, give me a call! It was interesting how many people stood behind me and watched while I painted. Pretty cool. You know how you see someone doing something fun and you always think "I wish that was MY job!"...well, that's sorta how it felt. And that in itself is way cool.
I got a new bike. And I have bruises on my fanny to prove it. Someone explain to me why the seats have to be so narrow and hard. Is it a "no pain, no gain" challenge? I find myself standing on the pedals to ride because I just can't bear to inflict any more pain to my nether region. In purchasing the bike, I discovered that Jim can actually ride one! Not that I had doubts, but let's face it...how many farm boys do you see on bikes after the age of 10? Exactly. I've never seen him on a bike. And I've known him since he was 15. So it was quite the exciting night for all of us when he hopped on my bike and took it for a spin.
Meerkats. I LOVE them. They crack me up! So I saw a perfect photo op at the KC Zoo with Travis. What a hoot!
Don't forget to go to the movies!!!!! Playing now are two winners: Shrek the Third, and Pirates III....I loooooove Cap'n Jack!
Well happy Thursday and I'll leave you with 8-ball wisdom:
Will Captain Jack Sparrow marry Elizabeth in Pirates III? 8 ball says: Outlook unclear...(oooooo, I so have to see this movie!!! Argh, matey!!)

1 comment:
I thought I was the only one that loved Meerkats. I have always thought they were really neat animals. I'm stoked that you actually got a picture of Jim on your bike ~ that's great!
Post a Comment