Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hi d ho Neighbor!






Yessirree Bob. It is National Talk Like a Pirate day! It's also Sarcastic Wednesday. Of course you can combine the two as I have and make it Talk Like a Sarcastic Pirate day. Be creative.

I'm giddy because it's my Friday. Nothing puts you in a good mood like knowing you're off work the next two days. Not for any good reason either. But for all you working moms out there you'll understand...it's so I can clean my house while my kids and husband are not in it. I can crank up the music, open the windows and have at it. Feels good to be a gangsta!

Football is in full force. It's pretty fun actually. The games that is. Practice sux. Three nights a week for 1.5 hours gets pretty old fast. Travis's practice pants had blood all over them from an aggravated wart on his hand, but I didn't have time to wash them for last night's practice. It worked out just fine because it was muddy...mud covered the blood, we're all good. Tonight I'll need to wash them. Ya think?

I've been doing some more mural painting. In my "free" time. Just so you all know, time really isn't "free". Einstein was right. Time = money.

Well, I really have nothing to say today. Just thought I'd pop in for a visit. Have a great day and be as sarcastic and piratey as you want. It's your right!

Aaaargh!

Question:
Will I get my house clean tomorrow?
Eight ball says:
Yes. [probably with the help of the Cap'n!]

No comments: